This report shows the past and future Appointments and Tasks activity for Open Projects.
REPORT INPUT, person running report:
- has the option to choose a single Appointment/Task owner from a pulldown at report run time, to drill down to Appointments and Tasks owned by that owner
- enters a number of days to look backward for the 'past' Appointments and Tasks; 'past' includes the current date
- enters a number of days to look forward for the 'future' Appointments and Tasks
- for each Open Project that has qualifying Appointments and Tasks [per the number of days entered at report run time], the report shows it's Name, Status, Due Date, and current Pipeline Stage. the Projects are sorted by Project Name ascending A-Z.
- under the Project Name, Status, Due Date, and current Pipeline Stage info for each Project, the report lists it's Appointments and Tasks for the Last # of days [per the data entered at report run time]. we omit Tasks whose Status is either Deferred or Cancelled. we omit repeat Appointments*, all day Appointments, and Appointments whose Status is either Postponed or Cancelled. for each past Appointment or Task we show the activity date [start date/time for Appointments, complete date for Tasks], duration, category color, owner first name and last initial, title and details.
- under the Project's Last Appointments and Tasks, the report lists the Appointments and Tasks for the Next # of days [per the data entered at report run time]. we omit Tasks whose Status is either Deferred or Cancelled. we omit repeat Appointments*, all day Appointments, and Appointments whose Status is either Postponed or Cancelled. for each past Appointment or Task we show the activity date [start date/time for Appointments, due date for Tasks], duration [duration for Appointments, estimated time for Tasks], category color, owner first name and last initial, title and details.
- on a new page, the report lists an Appointments and Tasks Category legend with the category color and category name, sorted by name ascending.
PAIRS WELL WITH:
this report pairs well with our Daylite 6-Minute Task from Email workflow script!
MORE INFO on this report:
- *the Daylite report engine does not support repeat Appointments, so repeat Appointments will not be displayed
- the Daylite report engine tries to keep data together when possible, the report engine will insert page and line breaks as it sees fit. we have not inserted any manual page breaks.
- the Daylite report engine stops at 100 pages so if you have a lot of data you may need to limit it using the report run time choices.
- output is PDF only
- not for resale: buyer may only install their purchased Product on their own computer and on computers within their own company
- not for resale: report is sold exclusively by Blue Rock. buyer is prohibited from reselling any Product or posting any Product for public use or distribution to other individuals and companies
- payment is through PayPal; please click the add to cart button to add this report to your order
- completing the purchase indicates agreement with terms of purchase and delivery
Open Projects - Activity in last x and next x days - DL317
Upon receipt of funds, a link to download the Product will be emailed to the email address you provided at the PayPal site.
Please make sure that you provide an accurate, working email address when you complete your purchase. Please check both your Inbox and your Junk box.
TERMS OF PURCHASE:
Completing a purchase indicates agreement with the Blue Rock's terms: