This report shows the Appointment & Task Timeline for the selected Project, organized by date.
BONUS: it shows the activity time rounded to 1/10th of an hour, and calculates how much time is remaining out of the Project's Estimated Time
BONUS BONUS: pie chart of Hours on the Timeline compared to Project's Estimated Time
💡 TIP: Please see the last screenshot above for how to expose the Project's Estimated Time field, and how to enter data into that field.
person running report chooses a single Project from a pulldown at report run time
- for the Project selected at report input time, we show it's Tasks and Appointments* Timeline by date. we omit Tasks whose Status is either Deferred or Cancelled, and we omit repeat Appointments* and those whose Status is either Postponed or Cancelled.
- there's an optional section to show the Project's Tasks that don't have a Due Date and the Project's Someday Tasks.
- for each Task or Appointment, we show the Owner's image, and if the Owner's Person record doesn't have an image we show their initials. in our screenshots above the Owner's image is circular because we input a circular image into the Owner's Person record. if a square image is placed into the User's Person record in Daylite, then a square image will be shown.
💡TIP: creating a circular image is easy! 🎬 watch our video on how to easily create a circular image and insert it into Daylite
- for each Task or Appointment, we also show the activity's name, status, duration, start and end time [for Appointments only], due date [for uncompleted Tasks], complete date [for completed Tasks], how many days overdue [for overdue Tasks].
PAIRS WELL WITH:
this report pairs well with our Daylite 6-Minute Task from Email workflow script!
MORE INFO on this report:
- *the Daylite report engine does not support repeat Appointments, so repeat Appointments will not be displayed
- the Daylite report engine tries to keep data together when possible, the report engine will insert page and line breaks as it sees fit. we have not inserted any manual page breaks.
- the Daylite report engine stops at 100 pages so if you have a lot of data you may need to limit it by changing the status of very old pending Tasks to Deferred, for example.
- output is PDF only
- not for resale: buyer may only install their purchased Product on their own computer and on computers within their own company
- not for resale: report is sold exclusively by Blue Rock. buyer is prohibited from reselling any Product or posting any Product for public use or distribution to other individuals and companies
- payment is through PayPal; please click the add to cart button to add this report to your order
- completing the purchase indicates agreement with terms of purchase and delivery
Project's Timeline - includes Project's Time Remaining - DL313-10
Upon receipt of funds, a link to download the Product will be emailed to the email address you provided at the PayPal site.
Please make sure that you provide an accurate, working email address when you complete your purchase. Please check both your Inbox and your Junk box.
TERMS OF PURCHASE:
Completing a purchase indicates agreement with the Blue Rock's terms: