This report shows the selected User's Dashboard of upcoming Appointments, open Opportunities, open Projects, and pending Tasks. Also includes Birthdays and Anniversaries.
- person running report must choose a single User from the pulldown each time the report is run
- checkbox to show/hide the Full Week: uncheck to hide the Full Week days [ie the 6 days after tomorrow: in first screenshot above that's Tue Mar 27, Wed Mar 28, Thu Mar 29, Fri Mar 30, Sat Mar 31, Sun Apr 1]
REPORT OUTPUT, selected User's Dashboard:
- for the selected User, we show their Dashboard of Appointments*, open Opportunities, open Projects, and pending Tasks that they own
- Today's Appointments* [Start Date is Today], Birthdays, and Anniveraries
- Due Today: open Opportunities, open Projects, pending Tasks due today
- Worklist: pending Tasks on the Worklist
- Tomorrow: tomorrow's Appointments* [Start Date is tomorrow], Birthdays, Anniversaries, open Opportunities due, open Projects due, pending Tasks due
- Overdue: 5 most recently overdue open Opportunties, open Projects, and pending Tasks
- Full Week days: the 6 days after tomorrow, separated by day: Appointments* [Start Date is on day], Birthdays, Anniversaries, open Opportunities due, open Projects due, pending Tasks due
- User image at top left: if User's Person record has a custom image, it will be displayed. the image shown at the top of our screenshots above is circular because a circular image was placed into the User's Person record in Daylite. if a square image is placed into the User's Person record in Daylite, then a square image will be shown.
💡TIP: creating a circular image is easy! 🎬 watch our video on how to easily create a circular image and insert it into Daylite
MORE INFO on this report:
- *the Daylite report engine does not support repeat Appointments, so repeat Appointments will not be displayed
- the Daylite report engine tries to keep data together when possible, the report engine will insert page and line breaks as it sees fit. we have not inserted any manual page breaks.
- the Daylite report engine stops at 100 pages so if you have a lot of data you may need to limit it by unchecking the full week checkbox at report run time.
- output is PDF only
- not for resale: buyer may only install their purchased Product on their own computer and on computers within their own company
- not for resale: report is sold exclusively by Blue Rock. buyer is prohibited from reselling any Product or posting any Product for public use or distribution to other individuals and companies
- payment is through PayPal; please click the add to cart button to add this report to your order
- completing the purchase indicates agreement with terms of purchase and delivery
Owner's Dashboard - DL612
Upon receipt of funds, a link to download the Product will be emailed to the email address you provided at the PayPal site.
Please make sure that you provide an accurate, working email address when you complete your purchase. Please check both your Inbox and your Junk box.
TERMS OF PURCHASE:
Completing a purchase indicates agreement with the Blue Rock's terms: