- you select a single Client from a pulldown list of all Clients in the database, and enter a date range
- output: shows the selected Client's slips whose end date is in the selected date range, summarized by Invoice number
- includes per-invoice total as well as grand total [at the top]
- the Billings Pro report engine tries to keep data together when possible, the report engine will insert page and line breaks as it sees fit
- the Billings Pro report engine stops at 100 pages so if you have a lot of data you may need to limit the number of objects you're printing
- output is PDF only
- not for resale: buyer may only install their purchased Product on their own computer and on computers within their own company
- not for resale: report is sold exclusively by Blue Rock. buyer is prohibited from reselling any Product or posting any Product for public use or distribution to other individuals and companies
- payment is through PayPal; please click the add to cart button to add this report to your order
- completing the purchase indicates agreement with terms of purchase and delivery
Selected Client's Invoiced Slips in date range - BP106
Upon receipt of funds, a link to download the Product will be emailed to the email address you provided at the PayPal site.
Please make sure that you provide an accurate, working email address when you complete your purchase. Please check both your Inbox and your Junk box.
TERMS OF PURCHASE:
Completing a purchase indicates agreement with the Blue Rock's terms: