see screenshot for report input selections, which control report output
- usage: select a single Company from pulldown, enter date range [for the Company's linked Won Opportunities, Closed Projects, Tasks, Appointments, Notes, Emails, and Files]; there are boxes you can uncheck if you'd like to now show a particular section of the report
- Category, Keywords, Flagged section at top right: the red flag is shown if the Company's Flagged checkbox is checked. The ⏳ and ✅ icons you see next to the Keywords are actually part of that Keyword's name as I've defined the Keywords in my Daylite database (add to salesforce ⏳, added to slack ✅, etc)
- Appointments and Tasks section: shows the Company's linked Appointments [no repeats, see below] and Tasks, sorted by date. for pending Tasks the date is the Due Date, for completed Tasks the date is the End Date.
- IMPORTANT note regarding repeat Appointments: per Marketcircle, repeat Appointments are not supported in the Daylite report engine so repeat Appointments will not be shown
- Notes section and Emails section: attachments for the Note or Email are not included. only the first 500 characters of the Note body or Email body is shown, in plain text
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE REPORT
- the Daylite report engine tries to keep data together when possible, the report engine will insert page and line breaks as it sees fit
- the Daylite report engine stops at 100 pages so if you have a lot of data you may need to limit your date range at run time and/or uncheck various report elements at run time to limit the amount of data
- output is PDF only
- not for resale: buyer may only install their purchased Product on their own computer and on computers within their own company
- not for resale: report is sold exclusively by Blue Rock. buyer is prohibited from reselling any Product or posting any Product for public use or distribution to other individuals and companies
- payment is through PayPal; please click the add to cart button to add this report to your order
- completing the purchase indicates agreement with terms of purchase and delivery
Company snapshot - DL804
Upon receipt of funds, a link to download the Product will be emailed to the email address you provided at the PayPal site.
Please make sure that you provide an accurate, working email address when you complete your purchase. Please check both your Inbox and your Junk box.
TERMS OF PURCHASE:
Completing a purchase indicates agreement with the Blue Rock's terms: