This report shows Appointments whose start date is in the selected date range.
REPORT INPUT, person running report enters the following information at report run time (please see last screenshot above):
- enters the date range for the Appointments start date
- has the option to choose a single Appointment Owner from a pulldown at report run time, to drill down to Appointments owned by that Owner
- has the option to choose a single Appointment Category from a pulldown at report run time, to drill down to Appointments assigned that Category
- has the option to choose a single Appointment Resource from a pulldown at report run time, to drill down to Appointments assigned that Resource
- has the option to hide each Appointment's Details field by unchecking the Details field checkbox
- for each qualifying Appointment (per the choices made at report run time), the report shows it's Start Date and Time (for timed Appointments) or Start Date (for all day Appointments), Category color, Title and Details, Resource, and Owner. the Appointments are sorted by Start Date ascending.
- we omit Appointments whose Status is either Postponed or Cancelled
- we omit repeat Appointments*
- on a new page at the end, the report lists the Appointments Category legend with the category color and category name, sorted by name ascending
MORE INFO on this report:
- *the Daylite report engine does not support repeat Appointments, so repeat Appointments will not be displayed
- the Daylite report engine tries to keep data together when possible, the report engine will insert page and line breaks as it sees fit. we have not inserted any manual page breaks except for a page break prior to the start of the Category Legend page
- the Daylite report engine stops at 100 pages so if you have a lot of data you may need to limit it using the report run time choices
- output is PDF only
- not for resale: buyer may only install their purchased Product on their own computer and on computers within their own company
- not for resale: report is sold exclusively by Blue Rock. buyer is prohibited from reselling any Product or posting any Product for public use or distribution to other individuals and companies
- payment is through PayPal; please click the add to cart button to add this report to your order
- completing the purchase indicates agreement with terms of purchase and delivery
Appointments in date range - optional Owner, Category, Resource - DL702
Upon receipt of funds, a link to download the Product will be emailed to the email address you provided at the PayPal site.
Please make sure that you provide an accurate, working email address when you complete your purchase. Please check both your Inbox and your Junk box.
TERMS OF PURCHASE:
Completing a purchase indicates agreement with the Blue Rock's terms: