This report shows the selected User's 10-Day Schedule of upcoming Appointments, pending Tasks, open Opportunities, and open Projects, organized into 10 individual days.
person running report must choose a single User from the pulldown each time the report is run
REPORT OUTPUT, selected User's 10-Day Schedule page:
- for the selected User, we show their 10-Day Schedule page of objects they own [for Appointments*, report includes those the User is invited to], displaying 3 days prior to today, today, and the next 6 days
- User image at top left: if User's Person record has a custom image, it will be displayed, otherwise no image is displayed. the image shown in our screenshot #1 above is circular because a circular image was placed into User's Person record in Daylite. if a square image is placed into the User's Person record in Daylite, then a square image will be shown.
💡TIP: creating a circular image is easy! 🎬 watch our video on how to easily create a circular image and insert it into Daylite
- upcoming Appointments*, open Tasks, open Opportunities, and open Projects are sorted by Date ascending [Start Date for Appointments, Due Date for Tasks and Projects, Forecasted Close Date for Opportunities]. for best results make sure those objects have an appropriate Date entered...this is a schedule page after all!
- date visuals [see screenshot]. green and red blocks and arrows are Unicode characters inserted via US Apple keyboard. characters may work with non-US Apple keyboards or alternate characters may be needed.
▆ red block visual: shown if Task/Project/Opportunity is overdue and it's Date is on that date. Appointments: since we're only showing upcoming Appointments, none of them should have a red block.
▆ green block visual: shown if the Task/Project/Opportunity Date is on that date. for Appointments we show the Appointment's start time instead.
◀ red arrow visual: shown in the first date column if the Task's/Project's/Opportunity's Date is earlier than the first date displayed. Appointments: since we're only showing upcoming Appointments, none of them should have a red arrow.
► green arrow visual: shown in the last date column if the Appointment/Task/Project/Opportunity Date is up to 6 months later than the last date displayed.
MORE INFO on this report:
- *the Daylite report engine does not support repeat Appointments, so repeat Appointments will not be displayed
- the Daylite report engine tries to keep data together when possible, the report engine will insert page and line breaks as it sees fit. we have not inserted any manual page breaks.
- the Daylite report engine stops at 100 pages so if you have a lot of data you may need to limit it by changing the status of very old pending Tasks to Deferred, for example.
- output is PDF only
- not for resale: buyer may only install their purchased Product on their own computer and on computers within their own company
- not for resale: report is sold exclusively by Blue Rock. buyer is prohibited from reselling any Product or posting any Product for public use or distribution to other individuals and companies
- payment is through PayPal; please click the add to cart button to add this report to your order
- completing the purchase indicates agreement with terms of purchase and delivery
Owner's 10-Day Schedule - DL611
Upon receipt of funds, a link to download the Product will be emailed to the email address you provided at the PayPal site.
Please make sure that you provide an accurate, working email address when you complete your purchase. Please check both your Inbox and your Junk box.
TERMS OF PURCHASE:
Completing a purchase indicates agreement with the Blue Rock's terms: