This report is great for Opportunities that have a short duration, or if you're just wanting to see what's coming up soon, as the Tasks and Appointments Schedule page is organized into 10 individual days.
If your Opportunities follow a lengthier schedule [ie litigation, construction, etc] we've got a 10-month report here! [I would call the 10-month report a birds-eye view into the Opportunity's activity].
person running report must choose a single Open Opportunity from the pulldown each time the report is run
the pulldown is populated with Opportunities whose status is Open
the Opportunities are sorted in the pulldown by Opportunity Name ascending
REPORT OUTPUT, selected Opportunity's Appointments and Tasks 10-Day Schedule page:
- for the selected Opportunity, we show it's Appointment and Task Schedule page, displaying 3 days prior to today, today, and the next 6 days
- upcoming Appointments*, along with open and overdue Tasks that have a Due Date are shown
- Appointments and Tasks are sorted by date ascending [Start Date for Appointments, Due Date for Tasks]. for best results all Tasks must have a Due Date...this is a schedule page after all!
- Appointment / Task Owner visual: indicated by multi-person icon [in screenshot example, the owners are cynthia and john]
- date visuals on the Schedule page [see screenshot]. green and red blocks and arrows are Unicode characters inserted via US Apple keyboard. characters may work with non-US Apple keyboards or alternate characters may be needed.
▆ red block visual: shown if Task is overdue and Due Date is on that date. Appointments: since we're only showing upcoming Appointments, none of them should have a red block.
▆ green block visual: a green block is shown in the month if the Appointment Start Date / the Task Due Date is on that date.
◀ red arrow visual: shown in the first date if the Task's Due Date is earlier than the first date displayed. Appointments: since we're only showing upcoming Appointments, none of them should have a red arrow.
► green arrow visual: a green arrow is shown in the last date if the Appointment's Start Date / the Task's Due Date is later than the last date displayed.
REPORT OUTPUT, selected Opportunity's Appointments and Tasks Detail page:
- selected Opportunity's upcoming Appointments and open Tasks section:
upcoming Appointments and open Tasks are sorted by date ascending [for Appointments it's the Start Date, for open and overdue Tasks it's the Due Date]. for each Appointment / Task we show: the Title with Details field underneath, the Owner, and the linked People [name, default company name, primary email, primary phone]
- selected Opportunity's overdue Tasks section:
overdue Tasks are sorted by Due Date ascending. for each Task we show: the Title with Details field underneath, the Owner, and the linked People [name, default company name, primary email, primary phone]
- selected Opportunity's past Appointments and completed Tasks section:
past Appointments and completed Tasks are sorted by date ascending [for Appointments it's the Start Date, for completed Tasks it's the Complete Date]. for each Appointment / Task we show: the Title with Details field underneath, the Owner, and the linked People [name, default company name, primary email, primary phone]
MORE INFO on this report:
- *the Daylite report engine does not support repeat Appointments, so repeat Appointments will not be displayed
- the Daylite report engine tries to keep data together when possible, the report engine will insert page and line breaks as it sees fit. the only manual page breaks we've inserted are between the Schedule page and the Details page.
- the Daylite report engine stops at 100 pages so if you have a lot of data you may need to uncheck various report elements at run time to limit the amount of data
- output is PDF only
- not for resale: buyer may only install their purchased Product on their own computer and on computers within their own company
- not for resale: report is sold exclusively by Blue Rock. buyer is prohibited from reselling any Product or posting any Product for public use or distribution to other individuals and companies
- payment is through PayPal; please click the add to cart button to add this report to your order
- completing the purchase indicates agreement with terms of purchase and delivery
Opportunity's Appointment & Task 10-Day Schedule - DL420d
Upon receipt of funds, a link to download the Product will be emailed to the email address you provided at the PayPal site.
Please make sure that you provide an accurate, working email address when you complete your purchase. Please check both your Inbox and your Junk box.
TERMS OF PURCHASE:
Completing a purchase indicates agreement with the Blue Rock's terms: