Do you need to send a Daylite Task to someone who is not a user of your Daylite database, for instance an outside collaborator?
Use this easy script to email the Task to them, and mark in Daylite that it's been delegated offline
your purchase includes:
- 1 workflow script
- instructions on installing the script, including approving it to run on your computer (via System Preferences>Security & Privacy)
- usage instructions
what this workflow script does:
- emails a Daylite Task to a collaborator who doesn't have a login to your database, and therefore can't access the Task directly in Daylite
- in Daylite, assigns the Task the Keyword of: Delegated offline
- 🎬 please watch the video above to see how easy this is to use!
ADDITIONAL SPECS FOR THIS PRODUCT:
- before you use this script for the first time, you'll need to go to your Daylite>Preferences>Keywords>Tasks>click + at bottom left>define a new Task Keyword with this exact Keyword: Delegated offline
- Blue Rock's workflow scripts do not delete Daylite objects. Blue Rock's workflow scripts do not modify anything outside of Daylite except your Mac's clipboard [see below]
- the workflow script sets your Mac's clipboard to the Task info that's being emailed [Title, Details, Due Date, etc]. your Mac's clipboard is what your Mac uses when you copy and paste text on your Mac
- workflow scripts are for Daylite on the Mac only; not for Daylite on iOS devices
- not for resale: buyer may only install their purchased Product on their own computer and on computers within their own company
- not for resale: Product is sold exclusively by Blue Rock. buyer is prohibited from reselling any Product or posting any Product for public use or distribution to other individuals and companies
- payment is through PayPal; please click the add to cart button to add this Product to your order
- completing the purchase indicates agreement with Product Delivery & Terms of Purchase
Daylite Workflow Script: email a Task to a collaborator - DL107
Upon receipt of funds, a link to download the Product will be emailed to the email address you provided at the PayPal site.
Please make sure that you provide an accurate, working email address when you complete your purchase. Please check both your Inbox and your Junk box.
TERMS OF PURCHASE:
Completing a purchase indicates agreement with the Blue Rock's terms: